Sunday, January 3, 2010

Jelly Band Bracelets Where Can I Buy Jelly Bands?

Where can I buy Jelly Bands? - jelly band bracelets

Question:
You know where I strip of gelatin AKA Jelly bracelets can buy?

Reason:
Well, I wanted to get my friend for a birthday a couple of strips of gelatin, as he will complement (but we do not share the color, add you love simply because it's fun.) Event, it may be, is my friend , my partner and I wanted to buy something for him. The only problem is that I do not know where to buy. Does anybody know where to buy? My friend, he came to her because his best friend before you spend a few years earlier. If you know please tell me, because if I can not so I have no idea what to get him.
PS can not buy online because they do not arrive on time for his birthday. (This is the day of Easter): 3

1 comments:

~♥_♥~ said...

Clear topic and hops were good. Delete all the colors are still a hot topic is mostly black, red, white or pink. Make sure when buying that feel elastic. Those who have a longer duration of the pause after a few weeks. I know from personal experience.

Post a Comment