Saturday, January 9, 2010

Home Std Test Do They Sell Home STD'S Test Kits At Pharmacies?

Do they sell Home STD'S test kits at pharmacies? - home std test

I wondered whether I could from home testing for STDs such as chlamydia found. Do they also sell home test for vaginal infections, such as exist for urinary tract infections? I had pain in the abdomen and back pain. I have no burning or itching or discharge excessive strange, but I feel good. I also had bleeding for more than a week instead of my time, but last month, take a pregnancy test about a week after my period of absence, and was negative. I have already planned visit to the gynecologist for the detection of any standard or a pelvic exam, but I wonder if a home test for the detection of sexually transmitted diseases or vaginal infections, while I wait to buy the visit to the doctor.

1 comments:

pub_heal... said...

Unfortunately, you need to a provider of health care for STD testing. Chlamydia and gonorrhea are usually done using a vaginal smear. Test for syphilis through a blood screen. Trichomoniasis is a urine sample. HIV can be cached orally (accumulation of cells in the mucosa) or a blood test.

There is some evidence that HIV can be purchased in pharmacies and sent for analysis. There is some information about them here: http://www.goaskalice.columbia.edu/6606. ...

It is generally a good idea to get that tested a provider of health care if you think you have an STD. It is a good thing, not annually as part of their routine gynecological examination.

I know of no proof of origin for other vaginal infections. Frequent infections are vaginal yeast infections, bacterial vaginosis and vaginitis.

As far as I know you will probably wait until your appointment with your doctor. Best of luck.

Post a Comment