Saturday, January 30, 2010

Cervix Dosent Feel Right UPDATE... -PIC INCLUDED-?

UPDATE... -PIC INCLUDED-? - cervix dosent feel right

I can not see, my stomach dropped, and it feels like Im 1cm dosent know it means a lot said my cervix or something still thick or hard or something does not mean that it is not n, but I'm sure you know, ladies, what I mean. I lost my connection, but my stomach dosent look like the "suspension" or something of his bass, but not how I picture in my head, sending soposto. Is it all seem very weak stomach when it is the case of the child, it all about?
37 weeks.




FRONT
http://i35.tinypic.com/rlz5na.jpg

LATERAL
http://i35.tinypic.com/2a85o2p.jpg

Other side.
http://i37.tinypic.com/25gxmgy.jpg

6 comments:

tori_lyn... said...

It seems as if there were not too worried ... if you are really keen to try to go a little more walking all day to ... if the document concerned, he has said,

Kelly M said...

It is difficult to tell the PIC, because there is nothing to compare. I can say, however, that girls are lower. So if you have a child, I would say that some have begun to fall. If a girl is, then I would not have dropped dramatically. Good luck, I know the last two weeks, stern. I promise you, you will meet your baby soon. Left hun as much as possible! Congratulations

yummy mummy of 2 baby girlz said...

Im on 14 as well and I noticed last week has given me the great thing is the space between my breasts, one on top of my uterus and the frequent need to urinate, we breathe a little easier .. . That looks like the child is sitting down ... But no pictures or what was difficult before a week, good luck ... :-)


I would say they like them or :-)

Princess Charlie 23Oct08 said...

My nipples are at the 29th October, and since I do not know if my little princess has fallen or not.
The only reason why I think it's because my breathing was much better last week, and he was not sitting right under my breasts as if they were normal!
is almost identical to what I look like now!
hopefuly someone can help more!
Good luck for your arrival to .....

mum of 7 said...

You are looking a little high, but it was just another account when I made my stomach was very weak and could likely blow again.good cervix should also be more soft and thin before delivery, so you have to wait.

curious said...

I think they have fallen! Yay:)
Often, the abdomen of the woman is in the autumn.

Post a Comment