Monday, December 14, 2009

High Top Shoe Model Diagram Running Shoe Advice For High Arches.?

Running shoe advice for high arches.? - high top shoe model diagram

In 1999, she began to wear shoes Nike Air Pegasus. Model '99. They worked for me and are pretty cheap, so that in school, I bought ten pairs. Well, I just went through the last pair. Literally thousands of miles later, I think I learned from the shape of the shoe. In the past 7 years or so all he will still work after he can not be used to run only for older couples with it every day on foot is.
Problem: I can not find a shoe that has breached the arc. Do I get a stabbing pain, right at the top of the bow about 2-3 miles in a covered almost the whole time.

I have a high arch, I think. Any tips? Has anyone had a similar problem and found a solution?

0 comments:

Post a Comment