Thursday, February 25, 2010

How To Phrase An Invitation To People What To Call A Non-dinner Reception?

What to call a non-dinner reception? - how to phrase an invitation to people

My friend and I have a Halloween-themed wedding non-traditional reception on 27 October. (We are in a tiny destination wedding 2 weeks before getting married, and it is good that we have on our return.)

There are around 130 guests, and we use cookies, sausage, vegetables and some rigatoni house, sandwiches and other picnic foods like that. It is an open bar

I do not know what they all say in the invitation, because most people expect to sit down meal or buffet. The reception begins at 7 clock, so should most people have already eaten.

(Remember, this is a marriage. Everyone does their own thing until 7pm.)

How do I talk in my invitatioNo?

0 comments:

Post a Comment